• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello everyone!
1 1

35 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, bc said:

I believe that will be on the Packing List that is generated when you place your order online.

My first submission, I was so worried about packing the books safely that I forgot to put the packing slip in the box :facepalm:

Got all the way back home from the Post Office and saw it still laying on the desk....luckily my local post master is cool.

-bc

Oh man lol that's insane, yeah thankfully he's cool because I would have went crazy lol . Cant wait to knock out a few books!! :headbang:

1 hour ago, Ninja0215 said:

Well, lol for two reason:: one of the is because of their verifies sig program and the other one was I could submit directly to them without being a member.

I held onto about 1500 comics from 30-40 yrs ago when I collected.   Out of all that, I only had 1 signature, Jack Kirby, which I found on page 1 of Demon 1. Given that I bought it around 1980 I figured the chances of it being legit were pretty good.  So that was the only book I sent to Voldy for the verified sig program

1 hour ago, csaag said:

I held onto about 1500 comics from 30-40 yrs ago when I collected.   Out of all that, I only had 1 signature, Jack Kirby, which I found on page 1 of Demon 1. Given that I bought it around 1980 I figured the chances of it being legit were pretty good.  So that was the only book I sent to Voldy for the verified sig program

I haven't done a verified sign yet but I'm not sure I want to.  Will cgc regrade a book in a cbcs slab? 

Another quick tip: The Search function on the boards leaves some room to the imagination....

If you use Google, put this in your search for best results:

site:cgccomics.com what you want to search for goes here

Good luck man and get yourself an Avatar!

-bc

Edited by bc
typo #45,688