• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Praise of Single Pages
6 6

230 posts in this topic

On 2/15/2024 at 8:44 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

It’s a rogue piece from a different page,  but regardless its source, the eye appeal is adversely affected. So that, plus the other problems with the page, are too much for me

What I see is a chance to own one of the best pages, from one of the best Golden Age comic books, with the first image of perhaps the finest villain in the history of comics, in rare supply, for a bargain price.

On 2/16/2024 at 5:30 AM, Joseph Ragno said:

What I see is a chance to own one of the best pages, from one of the best Golden Age comic books, with the first image of perhaps the finest villain in the history of comics, in rare supply, for a bargain price.

You’re absolutely right about that

On 2/17/2024 at 4:14 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Turns out, that was a way too generous assumption on my part. I just chanced upon this page, and now I know these dudes are just at lunch

IMG_9053.jpeg

IMG_9054.jpeg

Yup! Which is why I much prefer #4 over this issue when it comes to being the actual KEY book in JSA formation. They actually do something as a team in that book, not just sit around the table waiting for lunch :D 

On 2/15/2024 at 7:44 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

It’s a rogue piece from a different page,  but regardless its source, the eye appeal is adversely affected. So that, plus the other problems with the page, are too much for me

IMG_4525.jpeg

IMG_4526.jpeg

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost