• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crappy First Issue Collectors Thread! Read at Your Own Risk
1 1

151 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Brute Force #1 (or #4 for that matter) is still 100% better than this drek

DSCN3747 - Edited.jpg

You should bring out Captain Marvel, Dracula and Werewolf as well. 

26 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

a few years ago, eternals 1, rom 1, marvel spotlight 32 and others would have been in that pile. 

Many Kirby fans like The Eternals, and Rom seems to be popular reading material on the boards.

17 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Many Kirby fans like The Eternals, and Rom seems to be popular reading material on the boards.

Agree. I never looked down on Rom. I've had the full Rom run tucked away for about 6 years now. I don't plan on ever selling it but I will feel a sense of satisfaction if Rom is ever in the MCU and blows up. 

On 9/11/2020 at 9:50 PM, serling1978 said:

I dare anyone to rival my crappy collection of first issues that most humans have never seen all together in one place. Collectors items? Maybe if you're drunk. 

I got these all in a large lot last year that was more than worth it, but that doesn't change the fact that I now have these in my house. They demand to be viewed and will no longer hide in the shadows. 

Spoiler

0911202138~2.jpg

0911202139~2.jpg

0911202139a~2.jpg

0911202140~2.jpg

0911202141~2.jpg

(worship)

31 minutes ago, mica said:

That's pretty cool. A sub-mariner crossover would be good.

Always seemed to me that he was a very redundant character for Marvel to publish.