• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP ON PAGE 688.
23 23

13,783 posts in this topic

and last but not least, every Spider-Man collector needs one of these. Don actually got this sent in to Overstreet for them to include in the guide back in the day

Amazing Spider-Man: All Detergent Giveaway 1979

Origin retold of Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Exclusive Collector's Edition

SOLD to @Morganmi ! :applause:

img166.jpg

img165.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

guys thanks for all the looks, buys and browsing :applause:

hope you had fun

I need to go lay down for a few lol

I'll start sending out invoices maybe Tuesday, that'll give you enough time to look back and see if you want to add to your orders :bigsmile:

thanks everybody (worship)

we'll do this all over again but just give me a few weeks to get some zzz

I do have this, I just can't find the picture if anyone was needing this one

Amazing Spider-Man #6 2014

$2.00

1 hour ago, WoWitHurts said:

I will take ASM :

200, 232, 233, 234, 235, 241, 242, 243, 254, 257, 258, 264, 267, 270, 272, 278, and 283

I'm at work and it looks like someone just above you already took 232, 233, 234 and 235 but I think the rest are still available (thumbsu

I'll start sending out invoices tomorrow night hopefully, work got in the way tonight

for the next sale do you guys like Sunday nights better or would Saturday nights be better

everyone take a last look, if anyone who has already bought something wants anything left shoot me a pm and maybe we can work something out as I'm already going to be shipping to you anyway.

1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

I'll start sending out invoices tomorrow night hopefully, work got in the way tonight

for the next sale do you guys like Sunday nights better or would Saturday nights be better

everyone take a last look, if anyone who has already bought something wants anything left shoot me a pm and maybe we can work something out as I'm already going to be shipping to you anyway.

Start on Saturday night