• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAPTAIN BATTLE/DAREDEVIL COMICS/CAPTAIN MARVEL JR/OFF 1/MIS 53/CYCLONE 1/CATMAN 27/ALL STAR/ALL AMERICAN/ASM 129/MEN'S ADVENTURES 27
2 2

44 posts in this topic

Shipping: All books are CGC Certified, and shipping is $10 within North America, ROW we SPLIT the cost.  I Ship twice a week: Wednesday & Saturday

Who wins: The time stamp seals the deal as to who wins, regardless of the form of communication (including PM, or in the thread).

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others with a bad reputation of non-payment.

Payment: I strongly prefer checks or money orders over paypal

Pricing:  Although I am open to offers I do try to price as fairly as possible so offers greater than 10% off my listed prices will not be successful

Returns: There are no returns on CGC graded books

Edited by jjonahjameson11

CYCLONE COMICS #1 CGC 4.5

PRICE = $750 FIRM

NOTE: If you are unaware of the obscure yet significant importance of this publication and its publisher, Bilboa Publishing, then please refer to this link for background information.  It makes for a very enlightening read into the publishing relationships of the early comic book professionals.

https://www.pulpartists.com/Cotton.html

cyclone 1 45.JPG

cyclone 1 back.JPG

3 minutes ago, JB123 said:

what do the notes say?

4 minutes ago, JB123 said:

what do the notes say?

The say:

Staple removed.  Two extra staples added after manufacturing.  Tape on interior and interior

2 page Shield text story

Last Issue

Bill Vigoda Story and Art

Al Camy and Warren King Art

Here's what the notes do not tell you:

Great WW2 Jap cover

Woman's head and neck in a vice