• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!!!! ASM 300, New Mutants 98, ASM #265, #298 & #299
2 2

40 posts in this topic

Just to clarify, yes I pulled up this old thread, and added 4 books to it this afternoon, one of which was the same book ASM 300-9.2 which was still there from the previous year. This thread had been dormant since last year (November I believe). I didn't realize that book was still opened (my mistake), and posted the same book (see cert #, etc), for a higher amount based on recent sales and GPA numbers. When I returned home tonight, I saw several comments and takes on the thread. I then removed some of the old postings including the one that was claimed by SkOw.

2 minutes ago, kobra65 said:

Just to clarify, yes I pulled up this old thread, and added 4 books to it this afternoon, one of which was the same book ASM 300-9.2 which was still there from the previous year. This thread had been dormant since last year (November I believe). I didn't realize that book was still opened (my mistake), and posted the same book (see cert #, etc), for a higher amount based on recent sales and GPA numbers. When I returned home tonight, I saw several comments and takes on the thread. I then removed some of the old postings including the one that was claimed by SkOw.

Thank you for saying this. We all make mistakes, welcome to the boards. Cheers. 

22 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Let me get this straight.  @SkOw posted an :takeit: on a book for $725   Then the OP hid the post and re-posted the same book for $1000?

to answer your question, no, the book for $1000 was posted before the take it claim was made. So 2 indentical books were still open (one from November of last year, and one from this afternoon)

Just now, kobra65 said:
24 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Let me get this straight.  @SkOw posted an :takeit: on a book for $725   Then the OP hid the post and re-posted the same book for $1000?

to answer your question, no, the book for $1000 was posted before the take it claim was made. So 2 indentical books were still open (one from November of last year, and one from this afternoon)

(thumbsu