• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detective Comics 33 Photostat/Poster?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Sorry in advance if this isn't the right place for this. I recently purchased this from ebay because it seemed interesting. It is a poster that measures 21"x16" and it has Reg. U.S. Pat Off. written on the right hand of the image. It seems older because the paper it is printed on is yellowing around the corners. The paper it is printed on is like thick construction paper. I found something similar on heritage (link below). It is not quite the same though, it measures 11x15" and the shading is different. 

https://comics.ha.com/itm/memorabilia/miscellaneous/detective-comics-33-cover-stat-production-photostat-dc-c-1970s-/a/121529-13695.s

Does anyone have any info on this? Any input would be appreciated! If nothing else it will make a nice decoration in my office! 

20200926_101936.thumb.jpg.4e3d5ae25a207fb16ba050de1a8a4452.jpg

Edited by Cydwarren

37 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I’m sorry, I have no info. But you may want to correct your topic to reflect Detective 33

Wow, some reporter you must have been. :devil:

Couldn't you at least get Clark to look into it?:nyah: