• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All ages all types all cheap new round of books page 4
1 1

93 posts in this topic

Will be listing books of all ages over the next 2 days. This sale coincides with the auction I have going on this weekend over in GA/SA/BA.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/476046-weekend-auction-5-soft-ending-sun-8-pm-now-with-extended-bidding/

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason. Paypal, CK, or MO accepted. International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Shipping costs are exact costs for US shipping however you want it shipped. Default shipping in US is USPS Priority mail Box. If you win a book over in my GA/SA/BA auction,  books you win here ship free (the extra weight of shipping is on me).

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

None of these books has been pressed to my knowledge; most of the Copper Age I bought directly from the distributor.

I'll list just a few to start and be back around 3ish.

Edited by whomerjay

Crisis of Infinite Earths #8 9.2 a few light ncb on  fc spine probably not visible in scan, stress right edge middle bc. $8 SOLD

If anyone wants other Crisis issues LMK I’ll dig them out.

Crisis 8 920001.jpg

Crisis 8 920002.jpg

Edited by whomerjay

Adventure Comics #282 2.0 1st Starboy and origin, 5th Legion; Lana Lang. Large stain fc and bc. Doesn’t go through book. Slight paper loss in lrc of 3 pages. Staples tight. $12 SOLD

Advent 282.php.jpg

Adventure 282 20 back0001.jpg

Edited by whomerjay

2 hours ago, whomerjay said:

Superman #147 2.5 First Legion of Super-Villains. Tear on fc running diagonal from left top corner through the S, sm trear bc, top staple essentially popped. $10

Superman 147 350001.jpg

Superman 147 350002.jpg

48 minutes ago, whomerjay said:

Adventure Comics #282 2.0 1st Starboy and origin, 5th Legion; Lana Lang. Large stain fc and bc. Doesn’t go through book. Slight paper loss in lrc of 3 pages. Staples tight. $12

Advent 282.php.jpg

Adventure 282 20 back0001.jpg

:takeit:

2 hours ago, whomerjay said:

Power Girl #1 CGC 9.8 (Q) signed by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, guessed not official so (Q) instead of SS  $50

Power Girl 1 CGC98 signed front0001.jpg

Power Girl 1 CGC98 signed front0002.jpg

5 hours ago, whomerjay said:

Crisis of Infinite Earths #8 9.2 a few light ncb on  fc spine probably not visible in scan, stress right edge middle bc. $8

If anyone wants other Crisis issues LMK I’ll dig them out.

Crisis 8 920001.jpg

Crisis 8 920002.jpg

5 hours ago, whomerjay said:

Superman #147 2.5 First Legion of Super-Villains. Tear on fc running diagonal from left top corner through the S, sm trear bc, top staple essentially popped. $10

Superman 147 350001.jpg

Superman 147 350002.jpg

:takeit: