• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Change of address
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I recently sent in a submission (about a month ago) and of the 3 tiers I submitted under, my fast track shipment is being returned at the moment. The issue is that Ive moved to a new address in that time. The move happened while the books were in the scheduled for grading stage. I updated my address in my account and sent a message asking if that was enough time for the change to take effect on CGC's end before the shipping return, but I got a response from anyone. Now Im worried my books are going to end up somewhere I'm not. Is there anyway to re-route to my new address before it's too late?

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  We can certainly update the address on any invoice still here in house.  Updating your account information online would not update the address on any current orders that were in house that had your old address.  We have to manually go in and update each one of those.  You would need to send the address change in writing to us along with the invoice numbers and we can get that updated for you.  You can email those updates to us at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!