• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Margie 40 GGA Last book...$50 Shipped!!

28 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! :hi:

So the focus of my collection are EC books and this week I bought 2 bigger key EC books! Yay me! So I need to let some books go over the week that are sitting around. But Im going to start with one book and see how it goes.

Now for the 

:rulez:
1. no HOS or PROBIES
2.frist   :takeit: wins over any PM negotiations
3.please feel free to make offers! 24 HOUR DELAY TO ASK MY FRIEND.
4.payment via paypal, Money Order within 5 days of winning an item
5.i will ship outside of the USA but please contact for rates! 
6.shipping is $5 for 1-2 books $6 for 3 or more in the USA ONLY. Or we can work together on how you want it shipped.
7.returns within 7 days of getting your items.

any questions please ask! so here we go!

Kudos

Edited by Raze

Spoiler

Batman 73 PR (.5) - PR/FR (1.0) range

Piece missing front bottom left, cover and first wrap detached, writing on cover, rust on staples with migration, water damage, on the back lower right cover it looks like another book stuck to it, I don't know if that is mold on the lower back cover or rust spots (I would appreciate any info about this either in thread or PM)

This was a fun Batman and my oldest Batman.

There are 2 1.0 on eBay that look better and the asking price is $450 and $449.99 respectively. Mycomicshop on ebay sold a .5 for best offer so I can't see the number. It says $250 best offer accepted.

So with what is available I will ask $300 SOLD because the rules dictate that a price be attached but Im open to offers on this! 

Scan 2020-10-4 01.13.03.jpg

Scan 2020-10-4 01.13.55.jpg

3EB087BC-842C-41DA-8492-989E3212C293.jpeg

288E8C61-862B-478A-A2EE-C8A7CE26D390.jpeg

E1A3B253-BAB6-4AA5-8958-977BDB6C6EA0.jpeg

E853713E-8B22-4030-BF09-818BA1088D15.jpeg

ACB4ED84-3A4D-4832-BF6B-4B70532CEDAD.jpeg

4BE12E57-846D-40C4-92AC-0E63BE096ED2.jpeg

EF1E5515-B183-42DE-8841-B00097D6092C.jpeg

37C71C8F-1130-4469-ACA3-7EF87E308B06.jpeg

ACDA9DDE-8DFF-4A81-9B65-BF90B80A3AA2.jpeg

ED1BAAA8-9169-4D39-9849-375CCE6161E4.jpeg

Spoiler

Edited by Raze
Added more pics

22 minutes ago, Raze said:

:bump:

So my wife and I got covid on the 5th and I need to move this book along with others this weekend after our lock down on Thursday.

Wow, sorry to hear that! Hope you guys are OK! 

7 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Wow, sorry to hear that! Hope you guys are OK! 

Thanks. I lost taste and smell and my wife had runny nose and congestion, no fevers. It lasted for about 4-5 days for us. Just going to need to move a fews books since I dont get payed. The wife does though so its not that bad.

10 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

That’s good to hear Dan. Nothing to mess around with despite what is being said. If I got it, I’d probably be a goner. 

I know a couple younger boardies got it and recovered. One of my buddies at 44 wasn’t so lucky...

Wear your masks folks! 

Very sorry for your loss. 

56 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Very sorry for your loss. 

Thanks Matt. Made it very real for me. My sister in law is a covid nurse. You don’t really want to hear the stories she has told me.  Despite what some say, this is very real and on the rise again. Listen only to the reputable health people. I don’t want to lose anyone else or any of my friends here.

Enough of my soap box. Somebody buy this book. I love my copy and probably the cheapest one you will find. 

16 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Thanks Matt. Made it very real for me. My sister in law is a covid nurse. You don’t really want to hear the stories she has told me.  Despite what some say, this is very real and on the rise again. Listen only to the reputable health people. I don’t want to lose anyone else or any of my friends here.

Enough of my soap box. Somebody buy this book. I love my copy and probably the cheapest one you will find. 

I hope you don't think Im trying to downplay or act as if Covid is not a real thing. That was not my intention. 

I was only saying that we didn't have it as bad as most. We are in our 40s two kids 9 and 6. My wife is in healthcare (she is an OTA at an elderly facility) and her friends have seen residents pass and some of her coworkers have and or have it. My mom (65) works at the same place and has it as well and is not showing any symtoms. When my mom told me I got concerned, I talk to her 2-4 times a day.

I agree that we should all take precautions and protect ourselves and others.

Just clarification.

3 hours ago, Raze said:

:bump:

So my wife and I got covid on the 5th and I need to move this book along with others this weekend after our lock down on Thursday.

So $150 shipped for Batman 73 

Thats cheaper than eBay at the moment, minus the coverless copy.

:takeit: I need some good joker/bat GA reading......

11 hours ago, Raze said:

I hope you don't think Im trying to downplay or act as if Covid is not a real thing. That was not my intention. 

I was only saying that we didn't have it as bad as most. We are in our 40s two kids 9 and 6. My wife is in healthcare (she is an OTA at an elderly facility) and her friends have seen residents pass and some of her coworkers have and or have it. My mom (65) works at the same place and has it as well and is not showing any symtoms. When my mom told me I got concerned, I talk to her 2-4 times a day.

I agree that we should all take precautions and protect ourselves and others.

Just clarification.

No, I didn’t take it that way at all. It wasn’t directed at you specifically. I know that this affects everyone differently. Some people have no symptoms and over 210,000 people have died or suffered badly. It is very real. There is a lot of “media” trying to say differently. This is irresponsible, selfish and wrong. We are all tired of living like this. We all need to grow up, sacrifice and put an end to this. Trust only respected health people and your common sense. 

Really glad you and your family are safe! Glad your mom is OK. I can relate age wise. 

Now put up some more cool books for sale! 

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

No, I didn’t take it that way at all. It wasn’t directed at you specifically. I know that this affects everyone differently. Some people have no symptoms and over 210,000 people have died or suffered badly. It is very real. There is a lot of “media” trying to say differently. This is irresponsible, selfish and wrong. We are all tired of living like this. We all need to grow up, sacrifice and put an end to this. Trust only respected health people and your common sense. 

Really glad you and your family are safe! Glad your mom is OK. I can relate age wise. 

Now put up some more cool books for sale! 

Thanks. I didnt think you were directing anything towards me (i’ve seen your posts in the Covid thread), but I just wanted the clarification between you and I and anyone that might read the thread.

Also one more clarification, My family is fine both financially and health. My two weeks of lost work is a loss for sure but we are doing well. And as I stated my wife gets full pay for being gone and she makes a little more than I did.

I don’t want anyone in our community which by the way is absolutely amazing to feel obligated to buy any books because they think that we are hurting financially.

I just wanted that out of the way.

I’ll be posting a few books tomorrow. They are both atlas GGA books, and one of them is my first double cover I’ve ever owned. And maybe a few others.

Black Cobra 1 1.8 - 2.0 range Bottom staple detached 1 1/2 spine split from top staple 

There are a few on ebay the cheapest being a VG/FN for $125

Ill ask $35 SOLD but Im open to offers OSPG says $40 for a GD

Scan 2020-10-16 20.49.16.jpg

Scan 2020-10-16 20.50.14.jpg

9BABDCEE-29F9-4055-90A7-91C0D404FF42.jpeg

AE626983-53C0-403F-BF82-677380B316CD.jpeg

33C5A0D8-96F0-4D48-B4C9-B11D6D2419A1.jpeg

5415B040-CED2-4691-9297-59ED5AB46B38.jpeg

9FCA98E8-D45F-4372-B65B-3AF43A842798.jpeg

4E4BDDBC-0D2E-48D3-B371-C78EC18BF09F.jpeg

Edited by Raze
Pics added