• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 92 Retailer Appreciation
3 3

10 posts in this topic

Last picture, those fingerprints are brutal. You have to get a dry clean, and have them evaluate for a press at that time.  It has been several years since I have submitted books, but when I was, ther eis no way that would get above 9.4 with those fingerprints.

26 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

Last picture, those fingerprints are brutal. You have to get a dry clean, and have them evaluate for a press at that time.  It has been several years since I have submitted books, but when I was, ther eis no way that would get above 9.4 with those fingerprints.

Good to know. Thanks!

On 9/15/2021 at 6:33 AM, Waylander said:

Just curious, did you clean the fingerprints?

Yeah, they were very fresh fingerprints as I'd forgotten to put gloves on before taking those pics, so I very very gently cleaned them with a lint-free cloth. I put it through pressing even though it probably didn't need one, as I assumed they'd also clean any residual off and it was worth the extra few bucks to guarantee a higher grade rather than having to send it back.