• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there any discount if you send in 50-100 books to be graded?

3 posts in this topic

New to boards. I couldn’t find this question on boards. I also know it still could be asked already. Three questions any discount for sending in 50-100 comics to be graded? 2nd question are there multiple invoices when you have different years of comics? Like Modern category, Economy, Standard?  3rd question any faster time than fast track when you submit that many books 50-100? Thank you very much ! 

Tiers are shipped back separately. Don't mix tiers if you don't have to. Also, no matter what their shipping pricing chart suggests, the return boxes hold a maximum of 25 slabs. Therefore, the most cost-effective grading is to submit exact multiples of 25 books. Send 26, and you're going to pay for one box of 25... and one box of one book.

Otherwise, there are no volume discounts. Presumably, if you had a truly impressive number of books to slab simultaneously, you could contact CGC directly and see if they'd cut you something special. But I wouldn't even bother making that call for anything short of, say, 1000 slabs (and/or a newly discovered pedigree-candidate collection).