• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Wolverine 300 CGC SS 9.8, Texeira sketch. Just added Wolverine 7 SS 9.8.

7 posts in this topic

I have several other Tex sketches, so this guy can make room for someone else...

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, well reasoned offers always welcome.  Onward!

Not a whole lot to be said as the photos speak for themselves, this one was signed and sketched by Mark Texeira at Wizard World Chicago in 2012.  Sorry about the weird glare on the photo of the rear cover, but if anyone happens to see Elvis or the Virgin Mary in it, I'll be happy to sell you the scanner that made the image.  At a reasonable mark up of course.

Remarks for the scheduled in house signing with Tex are running $105 apiece (just for signing and grading mind you), and since you'll also get half a torso with this particular book, how's about we call it SOLD.

Spoiler

Front.jpg

Label.jpg

Spoiler

Rear.jpg

Edited by mattn792
Sold

Adding Wolverine 7.  In true eBay puffery fashion...

WOLVERINE 7 KEY HULK APPEARANCE CGC SS 9.8 NOT 9.9 10.0 11.0 PGX (the other guys)

CAN'T GET STAN LEE TO SIGN IT BUT MAYBE JOHN ROMITA? NOT TRIMPE OR WEIN!!!!!!!!

OK, enough of that lol

I didn't see any recent Signature Series sales, but blue label 9.8s have comfortably crossed the $100 threshold lately.  Appearances by the Hulk (as Mr. Fixit), Jessica Drew, and Roughouse in this one.  Book was signed by longtime X-Men writer Chris Claremont on 10/14/2011.

Let's call it $200 $180 shipped.

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792
Computers are stupid and post things before you're done typing.