• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUICOPIA IS CLOSED.
3 3

1,104 posts in this topic

Wild Western 48

Couple teensy tears lower edge BC.  touch of general  wear.  Flat, tight,  clean,  glossy,  white  pages. a little gem. 

$45,  FIRM  SOLD!

5hWdnut.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Here's the first  BIG GUN.

OUR  FIGHTING FORCES  #1

There's a quarter  inch  tear upper edge BC, with  a  couple  small folds and a bit of  wear along  the  edge.  A little rubbing upper LH  FC and  
a touch  of general  wear  along  upper edge FC,  nd that's basically it.  Flat,   tight  spine  and  CF, glossy,  white  pages,  altogether a  gorgeous  copy. 

I want  $500   for this one,  and   I'm  FIRM.   No discounts  tomorrow,  no  bundling with other books. 

Asking  $500

x211tCB.jpg

Take

Well,  hell.   I  misread it  when  I cycled it through in the workroom,  and had it  tagged  on  the bag as  #1

Never  mind,  all bets are off.    

Muster,  my  apologies to you,   that IS  the #3,  and that's that.  

All  transactions on that  book  are null and void,  and  I  throw myself on the mercy  of the crowd. 

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Well,  hell.   I  misread it  when  I cycled it through in the workroom,  and had it  tagged  on  the bag as  #1

All  transactions on that  book  are null and void,  and  I  throw myself on the mercy  of the crowd. 

Haha,  I'll take OFF 3 if the price is right.

Just now, catrick339 said:

You are forgiven.