PGM ASM-29
3 3

8 posts in this topic

5 posts

ASM-29.thumb.JPG.74af0f3ece807e7f40e1786746573691.JPG1739050835_ASM-29(Back).thumb.JPG.3aa91acb0f67c94a2f18206c046ff376.JPGGood Evening Everyone,

This is my first time posting here, I recently picked up this ASM 29, recently got into collecting about a year ago, planning on sending this in but I figured I would ask you all what you thought, thanks in advance!

Edited by Chris Stiles

2,871 posts

Appears to be 5.5-6.0. The top left corner hurts the most

1,023 posts

5.0 at the best. The pictures are not sufficiently enough in focus to judge it better. 

5 posts

Thank you very much! My apologies for the sort of blurry pictures, I tried condensing the photos I took and the wound up looking like ! Do people just use the cameras on their phones? I used my Fuji I wanted as high a resolution as possible and it wouldn't load when I was posting.

Edited by Chris Stiles

2,179 posts
17 hours ago, Chris Stiles said:

Thank you very much! My apologies for the sort of blurry pictures, I tried condensing the photos I took and the wound up looking like ! Do people just use the cameras on their phones? I used my Fuji I wanted as high a resolution as possible and it wouldn't load when I was posting.

You could always try a hi-res scanner, if available.  5.0. (thumbsu