• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround Time

8 posts in this topic

Hello, If a book is submitted fast track, and at the time of CGC receiving and logging in the system the current fast track time was stated as 18 working days. But since then the turnaround time has increased to 24 working days fast track. What is the aim, to complete the process within the original 18 working days? Or now 24 working days? Thanks.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  The turnaround times are not guaranteed and are subject to change.  The time it takes for each department to complete processing for a book will depend on how many submissions we receive for a particular tier and service.  If there is an increase for a particular tier then the times will increase.  However, this doesn't mean your books loose their place in the processing line or that your order goes back to the start.  Everything is processed in the order it is received.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

If it's fast tracked Economy your gonna be waiting a bit longer. I have a fast tracked comic that was scanned in on 9/16 that hasn't updated in over five weeks.

And the worst part is I meant to send it Fast Tracked Modern. I would've had it back by now. 

Not necessarily. I sent a 4 Fast Track Modern, received on 09/15 and it is till on Scheduled for Grading. That is 6 days over their supposed turnaround time. To make matters worst, I sent 25 regular Modern books recieved on the same date and I have them back already. SO I really do not understand. They update the turnaround times but the Modern Fast Track stays the same, yet the books do not move. 

On 10/29/2020 at 12:13 PM, Archie456 said:

Not necessarily. I sent a 4 Fast Track Modern, received on 09/15 and it is till on Scheduled for Grading. That is 6 days over their supposed turnaround time. To make matters worst, I sent 25 regular Modern books recieved on the same date and I have them back already. SO I really do not understand. They update the turnaround times but the Modern Fast Track stays the same, yet the books do not move. 

This seems like something I would contact customer service about directly, it seems pretty strange.