• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Third party insurance

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm Canada based and since there's no insurance option for the return shipment back to me, I'm planning on using U-Pic third-party insurance. The only concern is that I'll only have 1 day after the order is shipped to submit the package for U-Pic's coverage, and I'll need to be able to provide:

• Package ID or Invoice Number
  • Carrier Tracking Number

Is this information available to me (by email, or via my CGC account, or anything?) when CGC issues the return shipment? I've never used CGC before so I'm not sure what details I get regarding the return shipment.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, you will receive an email once your package ships out with the tracking number.  You can access your invoice number any time by logging into your account and going to your submission tracking.  You can also call us and obtain the tracking information via phone, if you prefer.

Thanks!