• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I print shipping label

8 posts in this topic

I went through the online submission page on CGC to send in some cards I completed the whole transaction up to where it says thank you! and gives you your order number and the option to print shipping label. HOWEVER im an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and closed out before i printed the shipping label and now I cant find anywhere in my members page. Ive looked under my account info, My submissions ECT and cant find it anywhere to be able to print and mail out. Please assist!

Thank you!

• Administrator

Dear Blingding,

Thank you.  You should check your emails. You would have been emailed the packing list that you need to send with the cards.

Thank you,

Lisa

2 hours ago, SpideyFan365 said:

There is a packing slip but I think the question is do you offer an option on the site to print a shipping label?

You’re responsible for the shipping label. Just go to a postal annex or usps/FedEx/ups store and they’ll print one for you. 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:05 PM, Jackson_Levi said:

I did this and the post office couldn't access the shipping label. They said I need a QR code or a shipping label in my email that they could print. Otherwise I would pay another $50.00 to send and insure the package

When you do a submission and pick which shipping you want that's for the return shipping only back to you.

It's your responsibility to ship your cards to CGC. So yes you have to pay for shipping. 

On 1/5/2022 at 9:48 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

When you do a submission and pick which shipping you want that's for the return shipping only back to you.

It's your responsibility to ship your cards to CGC. So yes you have to pay for shipping. 

Thanks so much this was helpful!