• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight director and potential lead named.
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Anybody here who knows me knows I'm a huge Moon Knight fan.

With a director in place and lead role prospectively filled by Oscar Isaac we are seeing real progress on the Disney+ series front. I'm cautiously optimistic we'll continue to see momentum going in the right direction. I've always like that Moon Knight was a niche character and didn't want him to get a movie or series that would be done improperly and do a disservice to one of my favorite characters. Hope it is done right and done well, only time will tell.

It seems people either love or hate the character. I'm sure this will devolve into a debate on the merits of the character at some point.:nyah:

Edited by Lurker89

Side note:

The Jeff Lemire run was one of my favorites. 

None of the books got any play from Key Collector. The #1 goes for well above cover price, has a sick cover, and begins an awesome run. I think it qualifies from what I have seen as the standard for the app.

What gives @Key Collector Comics ? (Really enjoy your app thanks for developing it.)