• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Using cgc credits for submissions

2 posts in this topic

I just recently upgraded my membership to Premium and I was wondering how to use the $149 in credit.  When I looked at the submission form online, I notcied they were asking for card information.  I am assuming that they will go ahead and charge me the full amount once I click submit.  Is there away around this?  dO THEY PUT A TEMPORARY HOLD AND JUST DRAW FROM THE CREDIT AMOUNT INSTEAD?

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Albert Landwehr said:

I just recently upgraded my membership to Premium and I was wondering how to use the $149 in credit.  When I looked at the submission form online, I notcied they were asking for card information.  I am assuming that they will go ahead and charge me the full amount once I click submit.  Is there away around this?  dO THEY PUT A TEMPORARY HOLD AND JUST DRAW FROM THE CREDIT AMOUNT INSTEAD?

If you have a credit that will be applied to your order first. If you have any unused it stays in your account to you use next time. It will stay in your account until it is completely used and then your purchases will pull from your CC on file. Sadly, you can't check your balance online but you can reach out to Customer Service and they can help get you a balance of what's left if you ever what to know. Also, charges are applied after all services have been made so there is no hold on CC's.