• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

comicxposure

5 posts in this topic

I put an order in with them back in July that didn't contain anything outlandish. It was some Venom 25, 26 and 27s with 2 of their freebies, a peter parker spectacular spider-man 30 and a fantastic four 1...

3 months later, they still show the order but never sent the books and never responded to any of my messages. 

Are there any extenuating circumstances over there that anyone knows of to explain this? Am I alone in this happening? I have ordered other things from them in the past with no problem.

1 hour ago, PeterPark said:

I put an order in with them back in July that didn't contain anything outlandish. It was some Venom 25, 26 and 27s with 2 of their freebies, a peter parker spectacular spider-man 30 and a fantastic four 1...

3 months later, they still show the order but never sent the books and never responded to any of my messages. 

Are there any extenuating circumstances over there that anyone knows of to explain this? Am I alone in this happening? I have ordered other things from them in the past with no problem.

Get your form of payment involved.  They will not respond to you and will likely never send you anything.

I had to get mine involved with books that were damaged after trying for over a month to get them to respond.

10 hours ago, PeterPark said:

Definitely contact your credit card and get your money back. I'm really not sure how they're even in business still, considering how many chargebacks they must get from credit card companies. I tried getting their account suspended with Stripe (their payment processor), but unfortunately I was not successful. 

6 hours ago, Kon_Jelly said:

Definitely contact your credit card and get your money back. I'm really not sure how they're even in business still, considering how many chargebacks they must get from credit card companies. I tried getting their account suspended with Stripe (their payment processor), but unfortunately I was not successful. 

I am with you on how they are still around, they have so many negative reviews.  I have not interacted with someone that has had a good experience with them.