• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Guns Against Gangsters 6; GI in Battle 8
1 1

11 posts in this topic

First takeit wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, Venmo, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Shipping is free in the US. International shipping will be at cost.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

Here's a tough Ajax-Farrell. Only one on the census, a 6.0, which sold for $500 earlier this year. Violent cover. GD+/VG-. All attached firmly. 1" piece missing from bottom spine.

$125. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Katy Keene 62. Classic Bill Woggon robot cover. VG+. Really nice copy. Bottom right corner impact. Likely could be helped with a press, if one were so inclined. Small chip out of top front cover. Nice paper quality. All complete, with all paper dolls intact, everything attached, etc. $200. SOLD

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Nice and Naughty, and Faithfully Yours.

A pair of Croydon paperbacks with LB Cole covers. I have found that these were the two toughest in the run to find probably due to the subtle yet obvious implications of the subject matter.

Grade-wise, these fall in the fair/good range. Everything attached, not falling apart at the spine, but enough accumulation of defects to bring the grades down. 

I consider these somewhat of a pair so, in my mind anyway, they should be sold together. SOLD

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Shadows of Lust paperback. Croydon book 14. LB Cole cover. Much better condition than the pair above but, for some reason, not as tough to find. VG+/Fine. Tight binding.

One of the better Cole covers in the run and, in my opinion, one of his best overall GGA covers.

SOLD

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Guns Against Gangsters 6 CGC 2.0 cream to off-white pages. Looks solid but dinged by CGC for the detached cover.

Super classic LB Cole cover. GGA plus oversized shark = :banana:

Only 24 on the census, with 22 being blue labels.

$600 shipped. Is that above GPA from last year? Yes! Is that a fair ask considering the insane price escalation of classic Cole covers this year and, more specifically, throughout this fall? I think so!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

On 11/12/2020 at 4:23 AM, Ryan. said:

Katy Keene 62. Classic Bill Woggon robot cover. VG+. Really nice copy. Bottom right corner impact. Likely could be helped with a press, if one were so inclined. Small chip out of top front cover. Nice paper quality. All complete, with all paper dolls intact, everything attached, etc. $200.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Per PM, take. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Some solid interest but no deals struck as of yet. I've been spending way too much lately (and plan on spending more) so I'll do one price drop on the two remaining books:

GI in Battle 8: was $125; now $100

Guns Against Gangsters 6: was $600; now $500

@gunsmokin