• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying this autographed Fantastic Four poster.

3 posts in this topic

Can anyone help me figure out the signature on this Fantastic Four #1 poster. My older brother had this signed in Pittsburgh about 35 years ago at a comic book convention here and gave it to me years ago since Spider-Man was my favorite superhero. I came across it again a few years ago buried in my closet. I forgot I even had it. I asked my brother recently who signed it, but he doesn't remember. He believes it was one of the original Spider-Man artists since he drew a Spider-Man face and that he possibly was from either Pittsburgh or Western Pennsylvania. I've been trying to research it off and on, but always come up empty. 
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to frame it and hang it up. 
Thanks all!

101_9447.JPG

101_9449.JPG

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Keith S said:

Can anyone help me figure out the signature on this Fantastic Four #1 poster. My older brother had this signed in Pittsburgh about 35 years ago at a comic book convention here and gave it to me years ago since Spider-Man was my favorite superhero. I came across it again a few years ago buried in my closet. I forgot I even had it. I asked my brother recently who signed it, but he doesn't remember. He believes it was one of the original Spider-Man artists since he drew a Spider-Man face and that he possibly was from either Pittsburgh or Western Pennsylvania. I've been trying to research it off and on, but always come up empty. 
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to frame it and hang it up. 
Thanks all!

101_9447.JPG

101_9449.JPG

That appears to be Jim Shooter's signature.