• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale or Trade: All Star Comics #7

4 posts in this topic

Hello! I have this All Star Comics #7. I am asking for $2500 obro. A 6.5 recently sold for $1900.00. I think this is a fair price and an undervalued book IMHO.

I would also trade for a CGC graded Batman #227. Either a well centered 9.6 ow or ow/w or a well centered 9.8 ow or ow/wp . No heavy, white "landing strip" along spine. A nice, well centered 9.4 ow/w Sig series would be fine as well but must NOT have sketching.

That is NOT a spine split on the upper left corner. Just an unfortunate scan.

I will accept PayPal only for a sale. Please contact me via PM for more details if you would like to trade. I am more interested in the trade than I am for a sale.

No HOS or PL people. Sorry. I'm sure you are generally nice people. But - as we say on Earth - "Cest La Vie". Please just PM if interested or for more photos.

Thanks for your time reading this.

AllStarNo7.jpg

15 minutes ago, Adamster said:

Definitely. the issue is that it may just stay that way?

I have often wondered why it's so underrated. People want #3, this one, #8 and the Grundy issues. Seems to be about it. Even the first issue is - while not INexpensive - affordable and not that difficult to find. The sixth issue is everywhere. There are many WW2 covers in the series as well. Some really WEIRD issues, too.

I bought this one from an OO. He was elderly and his kids sold off his boyhood comic books to help pay for his medical bills. Always wanted this issue for obvious reasons and thought it would help the guy out as well.

Maybe this series is like the Brave and the Bold. That's an underrated series, too. Have revisited that one recently as well.