• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uncanny X-Men #308 looking to complete book need one page

5 posts in this topic

Uncanny X-Men #308 looking to complete book 

I have been trying to complete this book for 26 years, I have found pages for it over the years, picked up the cover from a fellow collector (Thanks Dave) and John Tomita Jr. portion many years ago. For the past 20 years I have been searching for the final 3 pages, nothing earth shattering just the X-Men having a game of football and all of them celebrating the engagement of Scott and Jean. 
Two of the three just popped up on ebay so I thought I would post and see if the final page is out there in someone's collection.
IM me if anyone knows where this last page is. Thanks.

uncanny_xmen_308_4.thumb.jpg.fab82313d2ed86acc8753747e10854b4.jpg

3 hours ago, Brian Peck said:

I won one of the two X-Men # 308 pages, better of the two with them playing football

Still have one more page to go so wasn't going to go insane, now I know one of the two pages are out there. The adventure continues.

That sucks. When I was bidding on a page for the book I collecting, many people knew I was looking for it and I am sure people bid the price up. I had a bad feeling this would happen and put in a higher bid than I should have had to - based on the other pages I had previously bought.  I have zero regrets overpaying as that's part of the hunt/struggle of trying to put together a full issue.

Hopefully the seller can provide you with the winner's email or eBay name so that you can try and pry it loose.