• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Mignola - Hellboy Print: "The Leeds Black Prince" Print. Signed. Only 200 of these were printed.

1 post in this topic

MIKE MIGNOLA: RARE SIGNED LIMITED EDITION PRINT 
HELLBOY THE LEEDS BLACK PRINCE. 
One of only 200. 

Mike Mignola - Hellboy "The Leeds Black Prince" Print. A rare Mike Mignola image, an exclusive print only available through the Travelling Man Store at the 2016 Thought Bubble convention in Leeds, UK. It was based on the statue of the Black Prince which stands in the Leeds City Square. Signed in the lower margin - slight smudge near signature (see photos) from Mignola's own hand.

In Excellent condition.
I was the Convention Manager for Thought Bubble Convention. Mike Mignola was a guest at the 2016 convention and handed a few of these out to our team. It is signed - unnumbered. 
31.5cm width.
This print has been stored in a poster tube since I received it, only opened today in order to photograph. Handled very carefully and will be delivered to you by tracked post in a wide poster tube. 

It's for sale on eBay here

I also have two others listed including a TULA LOTAY: Saga (Brian K. Vaughan) Gwendolyn print that was only given to Friends of Thought Bubble. 200 of those printed and none signed.

Auctions end Sunday 22nd at 7pm. I'm accepting offers too.