• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 1 CGC 9.4!!!!
6 6

844 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chicago Boy said:

What was the hammer in that 359 ?  Beat the 181 ??

Well, if I can remember my Grade 5 arithmetic from way back in the day, I do believe that $111K with still almost another 2 days to go is probably higher than the $90K that the Bat 181 came in at with the first appearance of Poison Ivy.  hm (shrug)

Then again, if my high level math is indeed incorrect, please feel free to correct me here.  :bigsmile:

6 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

Just saw a pic on Instagram. Looks beautiful even without the heritage scan bump 

Yeah I mean it really is a gorgeous copy, deserving of it's current grade post upgrade. Seems like bidders agree haha.

2 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

2 new bidders. This is going to be intense. 

I think the price point now, will most certainly cause a rise of prices in all unrestored grades of this book, and even single pages, its time if you want the book and know somebody who has one to snag it, as HA.Com is going to spread this record price all over the world.

27 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

I think the price point now, will most certainly cause a rise of prices in all unrestored grades of this book, and even single pages, its time if you want the book and know somebody who has one to snag it, as HA.Com is going to spread this record price all over the world.

To say the least, between the Tec 27 and now this, Batman is getting a lot of love lately!