• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 33
2 2

14 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

First thing - this book must be the king of bad wraps. I believe this is the worst I have ever seen.

Second thing - 6.5.

Thanks.  Maybe I can sell it to that rare collector who specializes in bad wraps?  

46 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

First thing - this book must be the king of bad wraps. I believe this is the worst I have ever seen.

Second thing - 6.5.

+1 to all.  You want to say 5.5 to 6.0 because of the severity of the mis-wrap. But 6.5 looks to be the correct technical grade from the standpoint of wear.  

10 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

+1 to all.  You want to say 5.5 to 6.0 because of the severity of the mis-wrap. But 6.5 looks to be the correct technical grade from the standpoint of wear.  

I like this.  Don’t think I’ve seen that bad of a wrap.

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

Would you venture to say the miswrap on these books is more common due to the infamous second printing theory?

2 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

Would you venture to say the miswrap on these books is more common due to the infamous second printing theory?

Possible. I'd have to track which AV 24s, AS 33s, AS 40s, FF 48s, etc. most show up with wrap issues. All books are subject to the occasional mis-wrap/mis-cut, but these do tend to be seen quite a bit more than others. greater numbers on a whole, of course, would be one reason for that.