• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

* CLOSED * 12/19/2020 *A DECEMBER MIXED SALE ! - FULL RECAP ON PAGE 1 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 47 ! - DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBERS ADDED ON PAGE 48 !
3 3

955 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Snake Eyes back from the dead ! 

How are you buddy 😁

Necromancy!!!! Fantastic friend...actually found some of your sketches (that’s right back in the day you maybe could convince the rupp to make a sketch and add it to your pile...not that I encourage such chaos in the wasteland of mixed sales...) Reminded me I miss this place!!! :cloud9:

28 minutes ago, Snake Eyes said:

Necromancy!!!! Fantastic friend...actually found some of your sketches (that’s right back in the day you maybe could convince the rupp to make a sketch and add it to your pile...not that I encourage such chaos in the wasteland of mixed sales...) Reminded me I miss this place!!! :cloud9:

Nothing changes in Mixed, Snake lol 

You should hang out more often.  More fun than going to the grocery store at least lol 

xxx ooo

Rupp

STAR WARS: X-WING ROGUE SQUADRON: THE PHANTOM AFFAIR # 1, 2, 3, 4 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - $10

Issue 4 has some top staple stress so it maybe more like a VF/NM.  If I can find a better copy I will switch it out.

SOLD TO BROKE AS A JOKE

DECEMBER2020 SALE116.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE117.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE118.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE119.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

STAR WARS: DARK EMPIRE II # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $25

FIRST APPEARANCE DARK TROOPER IN #2 AND FIRST SOLO TWINS IN #5...PLUS MORE BOBA !

SOLD TO DJOHNSON321

DECEMBER2020 SALE125.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE126.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE127.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE128.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE131.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp