• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Quick Sales Thread! Minty-Fresh Rare Spidey Variants! AH & Bags!

14 posts in this topic

Hey all - I was planning an end of the year submission, but decided that I'm going to do a bigger silver age one in a few months, and am scrapping the modern books I'd planned on submitting.  So, rather than hold these until whenever I do submit again, I pulled the very best from my pile and thought I'd offer them here to you all.  All books are unread and really sharp looking.  Certainly no guarantee of grade, I'm not nearly that good at this.  But my assumption is that you're looking at 9.6/9.8 books. I'd be sad if I whiffed on them below that.

Oh a quick note on the rules:

Payment: Paypal only please
Shipping: Happy to ship by whatever method you like, and shipping will cost you what it costs me.
Returns: Happy to accept within 3 days of receipt.
Limits: Not interested in selling to anyone on the various naughty lists

Feel free to PM, but the hard and fast rule is that :takeit:always rules the day.

Will start posting the books now, but here's the list with the pricing:

Spider-Man Vol.2 #1 - Mark Bagley variant (Miles Morales/Lady Thor cover) - 4 copies @ $25 each

Amazing Spider-Man #800 - Adam Hughes sepia virgin variant (MJ cover) - 1 copy @ $25

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #1 - Adam Hughes black and white phone virgin variant (Black Cat cover) - 2 copies @ $20 each

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #1 - Adam Hughes sepia phone virgin variant (Black Cat cover) - 3 copies @ $20 each

That's it!  Photos coming momentarily.

Frank