• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] human torch 33, vg'ish ow/w f.s. TIMELY

10 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  return will be accepted.  $10 s/h domestic, actual s/h if foreign mailout.  p'pal will work.

this is a kinda tuff book.  have had this one a looong time.  you see the spine roll, and the little right edge bug-chew that affects cover and the early pages.  back cover is nice.

little gpa help.  last sale was of a 3.0 in '19 for $300.   i'll let this go for $425.

ht33.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

On the back cover next safely and above safely along the edge- is that tape? Or a big piece missing?

neither; see the little straight across tear?  at some point the paper was bent like a paper airplane, and when layed back flat it make the creases.   something about the lighting made i look missing.  here's a pic on inside b.c. edge.

103AAB0C-7072-4C90-ADD0-5573E406DA89.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

5 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  return will be accepted.  $10 s/h domestic, actual s/h if foreign mailout.  p'pal will work.

this is a kinda tuff book.  have had this one a looong time.  you see the spine roll, and the little right edge bug-chew that affects cover and the early pages.  back cover is nice.

little gpa help.  last sale was of a 3.0 in '19 for $300.   i'll let this go for $425.

ht33.jpg

I’ll take it.