• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last Ronin 'Bag/Board'

9 posts in this topic

Debating what would be best to do with my A cover of The Last Ronin. I don't want it damaged and almost seems worth it just to get it CGC graded to preserve it rather than buying a bunch of bags/boards that don't really fit and most go to waste because the size is odd

I made my own with "Life" Magazine sized boards cut down to size then folded and taped a "Life" magazine sized bag around the back.

But yes, getting it slabbed would definitely help to keep it protected much better.

And what better time to submit it than for the Eastman signing coming next month?

23 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

Last ronin are submitted under magazine if I remember correctly. 

Damn, is it really?  I just submitted two and didn't know that.  Guess that's why I had to type in the title myself when I submitted it under comics. The book itself is not that much bigger--i just expected the thicker slab. Wonder if they will let me cancel that portion of the order.   

Edited by Poekaymon

On 12/8/2020 at 9:39 AM, P. Cain said:

Debating what would be best to do with my A cover of The Last Ronin. I don't want it damaged and almost seems worth it just to get it CGC graded to preserve it rather than buying a bunch of bags/boards that don't really fit and most go to waste because the size is odd

does it fit the magazine size bags/boards?

I have my god loves man kills with magazine size bags/boards and it fits perfectly. 

I just checked, and also used 4 boards for the book, to make sure it stays firm.

On 12/8/2020 at 7:12 AM, Crops068 said:

I made my own with "Life" Magazine sized boards cut down to size then folded and taped a "Life" magazine sized bag around the back.

But yes, getting it slabbed would definitely help to keep it protected much better.

And what better time to submit it than for the Eastman signing coming next month?

How would you bag and board it for the signing? Im sending mine in to get signed but they don't have Signature bags that fit it.