• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KRod518 said:

It was economy which was at 30 business days when I sent them in.  I know turnaround times are subject to change so I'm trying to be patient but at the same time I would've just paid for standard had I known lol.

I guessed something like this might happen, so on my first sub I just paid extra for standard haha. 

1 hour ago, Furtnot said:

Type: Economy no subs

Received 12/07

Current status (3/03): Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 

So around 62 days for economy. I think that’s pretty accurate with the posted TAT

On 12/10/2020 at 8:47 AM, Mosstastic_22 said:

feel like we can make this thread weekly to track and compare progress. My submission is below 

Type: Economy

Date Received: 11/12

Current Status: Received 

Damn lol this does not make me feel good about my Economy 12/9 date received order..... I hope you meant Bulk. 

3 hours ago, Furtnot said:

Received 12/07

Dang I'm jealous. I've got an econony submission (no subs) still marked "received 12/04" hopefully any day now :bigsmile:

6 hours ago, Furtnot said:

Received 12/07

Hopefully my 12/9 economy with subs gets pushed through soon. This gives me some hope lol

3 hours ago, Unlikely7 said:

Dang I'm jealous. I've got an econony submission (no subs) still marked "received 12/04" hopefully any day now :bigsmile:

That’s weird technically yours should have been processed first. Must have been a mix up. 

On 2/12/2021 at 4:00 PM, egardina.pp said:
On 1/14/2021 at 5:43 PM, egardina.pp said:

17-card, Economy submission, no subs

• Delivered (to CGC's PO Box): 11/24/2020
  • Receipt by CGC: 12/03/2020
  • Current: Received
  • Business day count: 27 (excl. 12/3; 12/24-25; 1/1). 

No change

• Current Status: Received
  • Calendar Days: 72
  • Business Days: 47 (excluding date of receipt at CGC; 12/24-25; 1/1; 1/18)
  • Current Est. Turnaround (per CGC at time of post): 50 business days.

Scheduled for grading!

• Current Status: Scheduled for grading
  • Calendar Days: 92
  • Business Days: 60 (excluding date of receipt at CGC; 12/24-25; 1/1; 1/18; 2/15)
  • Initial Est. Turnaround: 30 business days
  • Current Est. Turnaround (per CGC at time of post): 65 business days.

8 hours ago, Unlikely7 said:

Should be soon for you! I was received on 12/3 and just went to scheduled for grading. 17-card econ submission, with no sub-grades. 

10 hours ago, egardina.pp said:

Should be soon for you! I was received on 12/3 and just went to scheduled for grading. 17-card econ submission, with no sub-grades. 

That's a good sign for mine! I've got another week or so according to the current estimate, but if the cards want to finish up early I'd be okay with that too :)

This is a good thread, and we should try to keep it active. The "complete through" date system that psa unveiled a week or two ago seems to be a better way to estimate completion time, or at least to know where they are at in relation to your order. Whatever the date they are "complete through" is listed as, is the day before the oldest active order in the system. If we post our own "received" dates once cards get scheduled for grading and/or completed, you may be able to make someone feel better!

40 minutes ago, KRod518 said:

5 Card Economy w/Subgrades

Received: 12/03/2020

Scheduled for Grading: 02/02/2021

Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: 03/04/2021

haha damn bro, I've had an Econ submission received 12/9 and its yet to even be scheduled for grading... ugh