• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

You know who the unsung hero of this thread is? SledgeHammer! Our scam detection sleeper and secret weapon. While I was concentrating on the scammery, unethical but not illegal; he brought the shill bidding to light, which is illegal. Without that, involving the local and Federal criminal authorities would have been a moot point, an exercise in futility. With the advent of the massive shill bidding (and engineering bid retractions), which in many cases did most adversely affect the winning bidders monetarily, that is the main focus of my submissions reporting BBC to the pertaining Federal, state, and local criminal agencies that handle mail and wire fraud. 

Did the authorities give you any idea of when he will be shut down and arrested? 

28 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Well, if you notice. about 115 of his listings are $5.00 range and below items. This serves two must purposes. 1) Builds his feedback because he grades the dreck a little better than the expensive crack and scam, photoshop and overgrade books that are his bread and butter. 2) All these sales will offset the many unhappy returns he gets. Returns wreak havok with ratings. Without these 100 or so weekly listings that will not be returned, his transaction success average would be abysmal. Am astronomical ratio of returns and refunds vs. successful sales. So these dreck listings are done so he can counterbalance his return/refund ratio, which even more than bad feedback stands a good chance of shutting him down. 

Some people like me very much are happy for all the sleuthing you do ‼️ Because this thread I will never forget Bluebeetle👍 Warning bells will go off

51 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

He just asked me about a window that looked new.

Shrugged and said it's the same window that was there when I took possession of the house.   

I want to replace the two windows on the detached garage.  They are the originals from the 30's with a weight and pulley system.  He told me that they will fall under the a general permit not the building proper permit.  I cannot easily dispose of those two windows and they would have to picked up given how weak the frames are and they style glass that is in them. 

I have to say my blood started to boil reading that.  When I pulled my permit to redo our kitchen a couple years ago the woman at the town hall spoke to me like I was a criminal and the inspector was a bit of a knucklehead. Also had issues scheduling him to get here for approvals as the project progressed which in turn made it difficult to line up contractors for the next phase. Anyway, sorry to de-rail this thread about The Smiths. 

46 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

You know who the unsung hero of this thread is? SledgeHammer! Our scam detection sleeper and secret weapon. While I was concentrating on the scammery, unethical but not illegal; he brought the shill bidding to light, which is illegal. Without that, involving the local and Federal criminal authorities would have been a moot point, an exercise in futility. With the advent of the massive shill bidding (and engineering bid retractions), which in many cases did most adversely affect the winning bidders monetarily, that is the main focus of my submissions reporting BBC to the pertaining Federal, state, and local criminal agencies that handle mail and wire fraud. 

He's on the hook big time for criminal and civil liability. Forget about criminal penalties, the restitution for his buyers that he defrauded by inflating the bidding will be, as they say in Kill Bill, gargantuan. 

And IMO, he doesn't have the  to realize what penalties await. He'll continue undeterred. Until the knock comes on his door at 5AM. Then, instantly, he'll figure it all out.

Don't get me wrong; You and SledgeHammer have done a great job on this guy.

Unfortunately, from my experience, these types of crimes don't usually get the results they deserve. The 5 AM "knock on the door" simply won't happen. Justice is rarely served in the manner we expect for white collar crimes.

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

Some people like me very much are happy for all the sleuthing you do ‼️ Because this thread I will never forget Bluebeetle👍 Warning bells will go off

One fellow hobbyist spared the aggravation and fleecing is worth the effort 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlf0Y9dTph8

A surprise guest! 

Please grade my GSX 1, - Hey buddy, can you spare a grade? - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards (cgccomics.com) 

This is BeatleBlueCat. 

Here's what he did, as I was expecting (but didn't wantto mention before he did)

This is BBCs forum ID. He listed on of his GSXM 1s and lowballed the grade, with the plan to win it (from himself, and submit it here in the please grade my comic section. He made no mention of origins or grade. Since it is a nice book, probably a cracked out CGC 8.0 or 8.5 (I will look for that later) everyone commented on what a beaut it is. Before anyone had the chance to ask where he got it, and he mentioned BBC a raw 7.5, so we can say how wrong we are about BBC, I discovered the deception. 

he won the book from himself, using his typical 51 feedback shill with 100% bid activity for BBC, which was the purpose of his undergrading the book so he could post it here. 

On 12/28/2020 at 3:30 PM, icefires said:

He's on the hook big time for criminal and civil liability. Forget about criminal penalties, the restitution for his buyers that he defrauded by inflating the bidding will be, as they say in Kill Bill, gargantuan. 

And IMO, he doesn't have the  to realize what penalties await. He'll continue undeterred. Until the knock comes on his door at 5AM. Then, instantly, he'll figure it all out.

Don't get me wrong; You and SledgeHammer have done a great job on this guy.

Unfortunately, from my experience, these types of crimes don't usually get the results they deserve. The 5 AM "knock on the door" simply won't happen. Justice is rarely served in the manner we expect for white collar crimes.

The thread is here for anyone thinking about bidding on his listings who does due diligence and googles his name prior to submitting bids. CGC forum threads occupy the top positions on page 1 of google searches for his ebay handle. Whether or not criminal or civil ills befall Michael, especially for the rampant shill bidding and retractions, all criminal code violations for bid rigging and possibly more, my interest was adding to this forum this information about this seller. 

3 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

The thread is here for anyone thinking about bidding on his listings who does due diligence and googles his name prior to submitting bids. CGC forum threads occupy the top positions on page 1 of google searches for his ebay handle. Whether or not criminal or civil ills befall Michael, especially for the rampant shill bidding and retractions, all criminal code violations for bid rigging and possibly more, my interest was adding to this forum this information about this seller. 

thank you !! those that deceive hate the light ....

I’ve sold to him a couple of times on the boards. Hmmm, is it worth checking my messages to identify the books I sold, and then cross-referencing with his eBay sales history to see if I’ve inadvertently fed this fraud machine? Can past eBay sales by user be accessed? Duration limitation? I’m assuming by people’s sleuthing here the answer is yes...but at this point probably moot.

9 minutes ago, Sferg said:

How do you know plants dont scream when we harvest them and we just aren't able to hear them? 😎

In space, no one can hear a cow scream, and you can eat it.