• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tropic Lightning Comics introduction
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello fellow collectors!  I want to kind of "re-introduce" myself and tell you a little about my new comic book Facebook page, Tropic Lightning Comics.

My name is Tom and I have been a member of the boards for quite a while and find it to be extremely insightful and full of helpful, knowledgeable people!  I have used the boards for a little bit of buying and selling (see kudos link) but mainly have used eBay and Facebook Marketplace.  I recently created a business page on Facebook, "Tropic Lightning Comics" with the intent to eventually sell my "blue-chip" books when I retire here in a few years. 

With that in mind I'm trying to make my page work for me, ie "likes", comments, shares, and ultimately sales!  I am always adding to the page but if you use Facebook I invite you to the page (link below), check it out, give a like or two, and if you see something you like message there and tell me you are from the forum and get a "friends and family" discount!

Than ks all and enjoy your day!

https://www.facebook.com/Tropic-Lightning-Comics-104064158212848/