• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE ON EBAY: KEOWN, STELFREEZE, BIZ, WOLVERINE, SILVER SURFER
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Interesting how you claim to be the Original owner of the Keown piece, purchased directly from Dale, considering the fact that I purchased it directly from Dale and I was the original owner of the piece.  It was in my CAF gallery for several years before I sold it, along with four additional Incredible Hulk movie style guides.

Perhaps you'd care to alter the item description in your ebay auction?

Edited by jjonahjameson11

Hey Yoram,

You are 100% wrong.  I know you're the guy when it comes to having much of Dale's Hulk art, but you are absolutely, uncategorically, incorrect.  I purchased it direct from Dale after buying a couple PITT pages from him on ebay,  acct Warwick1Dale. I had asked if he had any Hulk art and he replied he had a style guide. This was in in July of 2011.  Maybe next time reach out to me privately with any of your concerns, so I can address them to you directly.   

I searched through my emails and scans and all I could come up with is a very, very small image of the piece that I purchased from Dale, along with another scan whereby he digitally coloured the piece.  The images were far too small to gain any insight as to whether they are the same or different from yours.

However, I went to the Heritage Archives and found the piece I owned since 2003 was sold in 2014.  It seems as though your piece is a reworking of the one from 2003, and I can see some differences in the Hulk's musculature, and also a notable difference in the foreground where my piece has a cockroach while yours has Banner's glasses.  Indeed, two different pieces of artwork.

My apologies for jumping the gun on your claim re: original ownership. :foryou: 

lf?set=path%5B1%2F1%2F5%2F4%2F1%2F11541954%5D&call=url%5Bfile%3Aproduct.chain%5D