• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have there been any grading contests lately?
2 2

15 posts in this topic

I hosted one early in the year and had a great time, but sadly I don't see it happening again... since the covid era began in March, my time and bandwidth have been much more limited, and I haven't submitted anything to CGC since back then. :( 

12 hours ago, Point Five said:

I hosted one early in the year and had a great time, but sadly I don't see it happening again... since the covid era began in March, my time and bandwidth have been much more limited, and I haven't submitted anything to CGC since back then. :( 

By all accounts, CGC and CCS are seriously swamped. The "Vid" has changed everything...

4 hours ago, joeypost said:

It sure has. 

Whats up Andy? 

Hey buddy! :hi: long time...too long.   

I've been enjoying sports cards a lot, these last two years, and trying to keep my business afloat.

Hope to see you in Calgary if restrictions are relaxed and Covid no longer proves to be a big deal. :wishluck: 

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

Hey buddy! :hi: long time...too long.   

I've been enjoying sports cards a lot, these last two years, and trying to keep my business afloat.

Hope to see you in Calgary if restrictions are relaxed and Covid no longer proves to be a big deal. :wishluck: 

Absolutely. Ill even join you in having a vegetarian meal. and you know how big of a deal that is for me. 

Edited by joeypost

On 1/1/2021 at 11:59 AM, joeypost said:
On 1/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, The Lions Den said:

By all accounts, CGC and CCS are seriously swamped. The "Vid" has changed everything...

It sure has. 

What is the "Vid"?