• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround times?

2 posts in this topic

When I submitted the turnaround times said 30 days. My birthday is on 1/30 so I was hoping to get them by then. You received them on the 12/11 but I noticed they haven't even moved from the (received). This is my first time using CGC. I was just wondering if it normally updates progress or if it could be in grading but didn't update. Sorry, if I come off as impatient, I am just very excited because I love your cases/customer representatives are super nice! I am trying to get many of my friends to use CGC also. 

• Administrator

Hello - We know that turnaround times are important to our customers and we are working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while still maintaining our high-quality standards.

The turnaround times on the CGC Trading Cards website reflect the approximate time we think it will take to complete a submission that was received in the last week. Unfortunately, due to growing submission volumes and other factors, these turnaround times cannot predict the time it will take to complete a submission that is received in the future. Check our website often for the latest turnaround time estimates. We apologize for any delay or inconvenience.