• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My submission

28 posts in this topic

I submitted my cards back in December, and the turn around was 20 days for standard. A couple weeks after they were received it went to 25 days which is fine. My cards were received on 12/8, and not counting that day I’m at 20 working days and my status still has not changed from received. Are you guys still at 25 days? Or has this been extended again?

• Administrator

Hello - We know that turnaround times are important to our customers and we are working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while still maintaining our high-quality standards.

The turnaround times on the CGC Trading Cards website reflect the approximate time we think it will take to complete a submission that was received in the last week. Unfortunately, due to growing submission volumes and other factors, these turnaround times cannot predict the time it will take to complete a submission that is received in the future. Check our website often for the latest turnaround time estimates. We apologize for any delay or inconvenience.

On 1/8/2021 at 12:37 PM, Justin Wright said:

I submitted my cards back in December, and the turn around was 20 days for standard. A couple weeks after they were received it went to 25 days which is fine. My cards were received on 12/8, and not counting that day I’m at 20 working days and my status still has not changed from received. Are you guys still at 25 days? Or has this been extended again?

Yeah I'm on business day 38 for my bulk order that was received weeks before the change to 60 day estimate. So not sure what to expect

On 1/13/2021 at 10:21 AM, Sambuck2 said:

Yeah I'm on business day 38 for my bulk order that was received weeks before the change to 60 day estimate. So not sure what to expect

I am on my 3rd month and finally my cards are now been grading, so expect more than 60 days, I want to say, for future submissions expect 4 to 6 months because of the surge of new people wanting  to grade their cards.

On 1/8/2021 at 12:37 PM, Justin Wright said:

When in December were they marked as received? I just had a a 12/18 Received Standard order get changed to "scheduled for grading" on 1/15 as a reference point.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:03 AM, sellerservicescorp said:

When in December were they marked as received? I just had a a 12/18 Received Standard order get changed to "scheduled for grading" on 1/15 as a reference point.

Received 12/8... I did submit 17 cards so not sure if that slows it down? I’m still in received status as of today 1/18..

On 1/13/2021 at 6:59 AM, Shane H. said:

Hello - We know that turnaround times are important to our customers and we are working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while still maintaining our high-quality standards.

The turnaround times on the CGC Trading Cards website reflect the approximate time we think it will take to complete a submission that was received in the last week. Unfortunately, due to growing submission volumes and other factors, these turnaround times cannot predict the time it will take to complete a submission that is received in the future. Check our website often for the latest turnaround time estimates. We apologize for any delay or inconvenience.

Does the amount of card submitted affect my turn around time? Another guy on this forum submitted his cards 10 days after mine and was scheduled for grading on 1/15. Just trying to figure out how I can avoid delays in the future cause today is working day 26 and still in received... getting a tad frustrated 

On 1/15/2021 at 4:33 PM, Master Alarcon said:

I am on my 3rd month and finally my cards are now been grading, so expect more than 60 days, I want to say, for future submissions expect 4 to 6 months because of the surge of new people wanting  to grade their cards.

And you used standard or economy? 

On 1/13/2021 at 7:21 AM, Sambuck2 said:

Yeah I paid for standard with subs, and it’s day 26 with my submission reading received. Can’t catch a break with any grading service. PSA has 13 of my cards that I submitted back in September and they are telling my late March early April before I see them again :-(

I would sure hope not. SGC (not CGC yet as far as I know) has been known to do this to "please more customers" but it didn't really make sense to me when I heard that as it meant you were prioritizing customers giving you less business over those giving you more.

20 hours ago, DB Cards said:

I would sure hope not. SGC (not CGC yet as far as I know) has been known to do this to "please more customers" but it didn't really make sense to me when I heard that as it meant you were prioritizing customers giving you less business over those giving you more.

My cards are finally being graded!! Only 27 working days so not too bad

:-)

20 hours ago, Nathan Robins said:

Just as a reference as to where they are with bulk orders currently. My bulk order that was received 11/17 has just been shipped within the past day, it took about a week to ship from when the status changed from received. 

Thank you for that! Was wondering how long that last process would be as my order from 11/23 was just moved to "scheduled" today.

Yeah no Idea. I think its random. Mine was received 12/10 and I submitted 50 cards and still in a Received state. I assume it will take 60 days from whenever they changed the times to that. Kind of hesitant to send another bulk batch. I might just wait til turnaround times get back down but thats also not a guarantee since they can just change them at any point. Seems like a shoot to be honest.

I sent in 4 cards for economy(with sub-grades). They were received on 12/7 and I’m still on received lol. I’m thinking about sending in my Special Delivery Pikachu too because of the sudden price surge, but I’ll wait until I get my first submission back. 

4 hours ago, BillPham said:

I sent in 4 cards for economy(with sub-grades). They were received on 12/7 and I’m still on received lol. I’m thinking about sending in my Special Delivery Pikachu too because of the sudden price surge, but I’ll wait until I get my first submission back. 

I have 5 cards (economy with subgrades) still at received.  They were marked as received 12/3.

6 hours ago, BillPham said:

I sold the few that I had left unopened (i.e. I didn't think they had a chance to grade a 10) for $300-325. For a free card with many print lines/scratches due to its holo being the way it is that pricing is just too hard for me to pass up.