• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Bat-family Events

4 posts in this topic

Hey all, 

I took a little break from the hobby after my first child was born and returned a few months ago... I realised I’d missed a bunch of Bat events - like Metal, the Dark Knights, Punchline etc... but I still haven’t quite gotten on top of news and what is coming.  Are there any “bat events” coming up that I should be keeping an eye out for?  I heard there is a four part with Fox’s son as Batman... but not aware of much else.  Any tips or comments would be appreciated. :foryou: 

I am enjoying the current run Tynion is doing on the title. He is introducing a lot of new characters and other elements to the Batverse. So far so good. I thought the Ghost Maker arc in 102-105 was very well done and it will be interesting to see how things move forward from here.

On 1/17/2021 at 8:08 PM, kimik said:

I thought the Ghost Maker arc in 102-105 was very well done and it will be interesting to see how things move forward from here

Awesome. Thanks very much @kimik

I stopped reading every issue around the time of rebirth and have been slowly catching up on some different story arcs - and I will add this one into the list.