• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- OuterboroGuy's 5/3/1 Bargain Bin -- This Week: Bronze ASM, PPSSM Ghost Rider and more [RECAP PAGE 1]
1 1

156 posts in this topic

Hello bargain bin hunters!  I need to downsize my collection so will be running weekly (or so) dollar bins and other sales threads.  Over 90% of the books in the bargain bin will be $5, $3 or $1.  Occasionally I will include something a little higher.  I will generally be grouping by subject or title.

My Kudos thread is here.  My eBay feedback is here.

No bad list buyers.

Please be sure to read the following rules:

Shipping:

• Shipping costs in the U.S.A.:  $5 for 1 book (first class), $6 for 2-3 books (first class), $9 for 3-7 books (USPS priority), $15 for 8-20 books (USPS priority), more than 20 books I will provide a quote
  • Shipping to Canada at cost + $2
  • All purchases (books) will be packed securely -- I use Gemini mailers and boxes.
  • I will generally ship on Mondays

Grading:  These will all be mid-grade or higher.  My scans are 300 dpi so you should be able to get a fair sense.   If there is something about the book I feel the need to call out, I will.

Payment:

• PayPal, Zelle, check, money order.  If you win, please message me your preferred method of payment.  Please pay promptly, or sale will be cancelled.
  • If you want to build a box over the course of a few sales, l am happy to oblige.
  • I'm not really pricing these for returns, BUT if there is something about the book not revealed by the scan, I will accept returns if you email me within 1 week of delivery; buyer pays shipping.

First :takeit:(or "take") in the thread wins.

Edited by OuterboroGuy