• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Cosmic Comics

67 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Tghutcn said:

I’ve read crisis on infinite earth’s and thought it was a really good story how they managed to do it. I still need read the more recent secret wars I’ve only ever read the original secret wars but I always liked the sound of the new one but I just didn’t pick it up I don’t know why

There's a lot of material if you commit to reading the full story.  Perhaps it can seem a bit daunting.

Worth the effort, though.

On 2/3/2021 at 5:32 PM, Chaykin Stevens said:

Starlin worked on for the 2009 series of Strange Adventures. Flicking through some pages online, I think  #2-7 include Star Thief images. The backup story in #1 is titled A Minor Incident, which I think was also the name of the story Alan Weiss drew for the unpublished Warlock #16, which finally appeared in Mavel Masterworks: Warlock #2.

According to GCD, another Star Thief appeared in Defenders #150 by Peter B Gillis, and the original fought Rocket Raccoon in Annihilators #4, cover dated August 2011.

Okay.SO I found the Strange Adventures run on Ebay and read it.Probably the weakest Starlin story arc I have come across.It just seemed to be too disjointed to keep up with.True,I am not that familiar with the DC characters,I have read some older Adam Strange and Capt.Comet in Super-Villains run but this came off as veyt strained,like Jim just didn't have his heart into it.