• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SNOW STORM IN NJ ... So lets do some trimming! Now 15-20% off
3 3

54 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2021 at 3:21 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Marvel Premier 28 1st legion of monsters!! What a great cover and the book is really nice minus one corner... which someone ripped... call it a vg and ask $30 Sold!

FBD4FCAD-F066-4DE1-A06C-E523EC189245.jpeg

FE39F270-825E-4428-85F1-0A19DBB4EF17.jpeg

AB0EBCF6-9346-46A1-999A-1394145EF1F3.jpeg

My favorite book as a kid.  Bought this off a spinner rack at 7-11 in Chicago, Illinois!  Hope your through digging out Jay!

4 hours ago, capt hook said:

My favorite book as a kid.  Bought this off a spinner rack at 7-11 in Chicago, Illinois!  Hope your through digging out Jay!

Its a great book.. I upgraded my keeper copy.. Yea digging was monumental but you know that lol.. Hopefully another warm sunny one tomorrow will melt a good amount of it before more sunday!

1 hour ago, Funnybooks said:

cool books...Let's hope for another snow storm this weekend...

No More snow!! I have a super bowl part to go to tomorrow!! lol

WELL Thank you to all the buyers and Lookers! 

A few Good books left here.. so lets do one discount and leave this open until tomorrow so I can get invoices out and books packed before the game!

How about 

20% off if you bought something already and 15% if you have not.

Thanks

Its snowing again!! but no more books right now.. this went extremely well only two books left. The Mister Miracle 1 and Green Lantern 75 .. if anyone is interested in these feel free to shoot me an offer. 

Invoices are out... 

I will leave this open until tonight, otherwise thank you so much everyone!