• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Grade is In ...PGM The New Mutants 98
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hi. Noobie here.  Just signed up as an associate member.  I want to submit this comic but saw the ink smear in the top left.  What will that do to my grading?  Should I still submit and what about pressing?   Much appreciated 

mutant.thumb.jpeg.77930e617e35b22e9e425dcffaef3778.jpegmutant2.thumb.jpeg.1a7c40dbbe7c23e825863303389dd5e9.jpegmutant3.thumb.jpeg.7a23ebbe2b8b168d64fcb57b7e10a53b.jpeg

Edited by Stormyrys
Smaller pics

Appears to be a production issue so I don't think it will change anything...IMO.  9.4 as is...and due to the potential value of this issue, I personally would have it cleaned/pressed.  Might get it to a 9.6, but only just.

Welcome to the boards!!! :banana:

2 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Appears to be a production issue so I don't think it will change anything...IMO.  9.4 as is...and due to the potential value of this issue, I personally would have it cleaned/pressed.  Might get it to a 9.6, but only just.

Welcome to the boards!!! :banana:

ditto

Edited by Funnybooks