• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Milestone Comics

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone here know what the print runs were for the different covers for the Milestone books. The books that were polybagged have different covers from the direct sales.  I know Static 1 has 3 covers, blue, platinum and polybagged. Icon 1 and Blood Syndicate has A/B covers while Hardware has 3 covers A/B and platinum.  (shrug)

1 hour ago, carter3175 said:

Does anyone here know what the print runs were for the different covers for the Milestone books. The books that were polybagged have different covers from the direct sales.  I know Static 1 has 3 covers, blue, platinum and polybagged. Icon 1 and Blood Syndicate has A/B covers while Hardware has 3 covers A/B and platinum.  (shrug)

I believe that was before print runs were released.

I can tell you at least Static and Hardware had healthy print runs. Static was an easy $1 find for many years.

Now try finding the last 10 issues of any of those titles and there is some money in high grade. I just found
Some Hardware 45-49s in the last month. Static past 42 are just ghosts as well. Icon last issues the same way.

I found a Holocaust 1 today for $1 and thought I hit the lottery just because I never see the book ever.