• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could it be that Fantastic Four 6 is finally hot?
3 3

29 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

as far as ff6, all books are hot this year. 

Yes.  Everything i collect (from Gold to early Copper) is anywhere between very warm to fire-hot.  The relatively new Instagram claim-fest format, the Marvel TV shows coming to Disney+, a few stimulus checks, people diverting convention travel expenses to more buy-money ... all have contributed to light up market demand.

On 2/16/2021 at 8:24 AM, Straw-Man said:

glad to have mine.

ff6.jpg

I read and reread this SA comic book more than any other comic book, with FF1 coming in second and FF ANN1 a close third.....it made me a super collector...I cannot tell you the joy of finding it on the news stand and reading it in the car...back the old days...the wait between FF issues was really long. to live it and wait for it was something special...nobody new what to expect...like when I bought FF5 off the stand...who is that guy......they were head and shoulders above any other comic book out there, they were different and everyone new it.....collectors from issue 4 on would trade at a 3-1 level.

On 2/15/2021 at 9:36 PM, www.alexgross.com said:

yeah i know of a bunch of different sales of books from months ago that gocollect is missing. reached out to them, no response. i too ditched gpa and now have to reconsider. 

as far as ff6, all books are hot this year. 

How did you reach out? Our dev team is usually really responsive so if there is a way people are reaching out that we are missing I'd love to address that. We really rely on our community so I hate to hear we dropped the ball somewhere. 

I'm not particularly keen on this book shooting up through the price ranges. I have one graded CGC #3.5 with C1 restoration, and I was hoping to replace it this year. I'm not interested in paying $1,200 for a better copy of a book I already have; I would rather use that $1,200 to buy another book that I really need, like a FF #50 CGC 6.5. 

1 hour ago, Math Teacher said:

I'm not particularly keen on this book shooting up through the price ranges. I have one graded CGC #3.5 with C1 restoration, and I was hoping to replace it this year. I'm not interested in paying $1,200 for a better copy of a book I already have; I would rather use that $1,200 to buy another book that I really need, like a FF #50 CGC 6.5. 

then this is the best time to sell your restores 3.5 and use the funds to buy the book you really need. And get another copy of 6 if ever it goes down.