• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS Delayed Shipment

12 posts in this topic

I sent my cards in to cgc on the 13th 3 days prior to the price increase however the package is still delayed with usps is anyone else having package delay issues? and also will this affect the price since i did my submission prior to the price increase?

15 hours ago, Sawwed said:

I sent my cards in to cgc on the 13th 3 days prior to the price increase however the package is still delayed with usps is anyone else having package delay issues? and also will this affect the price since i did my submission prior to the price increase?

I am not 100% sure, but I believe they will charge you for the service you printed out, and have with your submission. I would assume the price increase would be applicable on the new forms that they updated on 2/16. 

USPS is delayed badly right now. My CGC grading is finally done, and I am anxious to get the shipment back. It shipped friday 2/19. It updated twice, from Sarasota to Tampa, then stopped. Other cards I got off Ebay are delayed / not updating either. Idk what's going on but its extremely frustrating when you have thousands of dollars of value in the mail being held up. 

On 2/23/2021 at 11:16 AM, defaultstivaper said:

USPS is delayed badly right now. My CGC grading is finally done, and I am anxious to get the shipment back. It shipped friday 2/19. It updated twice, from Sarasota to Tampa, then stopped. Other cards I got off Ebay are delayed / not updating either. Idk what's going on but its extremely frustrating when you have thousands of dollars of value in the mail being held up. 

Same here, shipped on the 17th and yet to receive updates. A little glad that I'm not the only one, but still nerve wracking not knowing exactly where those cards are.

Yea I'm definitely getting anxious and angry over the whole thing. Shipped the 19th, left Sarasota FL, hit Tampa, departed Tampa, and that's where its been for 5 days. Currently on "Departed USPS Facility, Tampa" w/ no updates. I'm sure it will come, as 95% of people are having issues, but yes, it's extremely frustrating not knowing where your expensive shipment is. BTW I ordered a graded card off Ebay, and it shipped from Texas the same day (2/19). That card made it to me today.