• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"We haven't received any submissions from you in the last 8 months"?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi hoping for a little help asap. I have about 6k in books being re-holdered (3 books). Last I checked it yesterday it still said "received". Its been just over a month.

But now I just checked and it says " We haven't received any submissions from you in the last 8 months". Its got me a little freaked out. Does anybody else have any current submissions and if so can you check and see what your status says and let me know if you get the same message please. Its 2am est Saturday March 6th. Thank you

Edit: I just searched the forum and I see this has happened in the past. But still if anyone does have any submissions please check and let me know,Monday is a long time to wait. thanks again.

Edited by Professor Chaos

I get the same message, so we could conclude that the system is down.  Probably back up in the morning, but maybe not, it's the weekend. 

The 8 month thing is not a random number.  The dashboard shows only the past 8 months at any time.  No submissions are reporting, so it's telling us that there is nothing in its rearview.  You can find earlier submissions by searching for the submission number (when working properly).

6 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

I get the same message, so we could conclude that the system is down.  Probably back up in the morning, but maybe not, it's the weekend. 

The 8 month thing is not a random number.  The dashboard shows only the past 8 months at any time.  No submissions are reporting, so it's telling us that there is nothing in its rearview.  You can find earlier submissions by searching for the submission number (when working properly).

Thank you Lighting, thanks for checking at this hour. Very appreciated and very relieved. (thumbsu