• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walkthough Orders delayed

23 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Fedex is the most expensive out of the 3 major couriers. Why should I have to pay more for them to get their job done right lol? Even with a discount, I pay more for Fedex than UPS and USPS. Plus Fedex has the worst service out of the 3.

It seems like its 50/50 at this point if your walkthrough or express gets logged in correctly. Ive sent in 2 walkthroughs in the past. One took a month to get back, while another one took a week. I wouldnt do it again since its just too inconsistent of a service.

Must be nice if they deliver your mess right, I've had USPS delay 12 packages in the last 3 months anywhere from a week-month. I think they've only delivered about 5/300 actually on time. Anytime I use UPS or FedEx it shows up on time. I started using anyone other than USPS for any eBay sales over $100 so I  would stop getting complaints about delivery times.

34 minutes ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Must be nice if they deliver your mess right, I've had USPS delay 12 packages in the last 3 months anywhere from a week-month. I think they've only delivered about 5/300 actually on time. Anytime I use UPS or FedEx it shows up on time. I started using anyone other than USPS for any eBay sales over $100 so I  would stop getting complaints about delivery times.

Id still use usps over fedex. Fedex breaks stuff and damages packages more often. And they cost more. They are faster but thats about it.

UPS is best for anything bulky and best overall except price on anything under a pound. I use usps with tracking and it works for anything cheap. Larger stuff its always ups for me.

15 hours ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Fedex is the most expensive out of the 3 major couriers. Why should I have to pay more for them to get their job done right lol? Even with a discount, I pay more for Fedex than UPS and USPS. Plus Fedex has the worst service out of the 3.

It seems like its 50/50 at this point if your walkthrough or express gets logged in correctly. Ive sent in 2 walkthroughs in the past. One took a month to get back, while another one took a week. I wouldnt do it again since its just too inconsistent of a service.

Being the most expensive courier is all relative to your business and your shipping rates. I had been sending USPS "3 Day Priority" for CGC back in December/January and most packages were actually taking 5-6 business days instead of the 3 Day advertised, it was also costing somewhere around $15 to send in USPS flat rate Priority box. 

For a box with about 100 cards through FedEx/UPS I can get it there cheaper than USPS and my packages always seem to get logged quickly (I always have some things at WalkThrough or Express tier) Just Pulled up rates right now for the Order I plan on shipping out tomorrow and unless I upgrade to an to overnight/Next Day delivery its cheaper than USPS Priority to go any of the Fed Ex or UPS options (which I'm always sending an amount of cards that is over 1lb so would need to go priority if shipping USPS)

FedEx Express Saver (3 business days by 4:30pm) $9.98

FedEx Ground (3 business days no time specificed) $8.90

FedEx 2Day (2 business days by 4:30PM) $12.48

UPS Ground (3 Business Days) $9.46

UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Days) $14.31

So I'm sure for many FedEx is not the most expensive courier, for myself its the cheapest for both 3 day and 2 day delivery. But again its based on your business rates, we try to negotiate better rates through our FedEx and UPS account reps several times a year.