• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED - Still in the Attic: Silver and Bronze Age for Sale - 20% Off Remaining Wall Books

19 posts in this topic

THREAD CLOSED
Silver and Bronze Age WALL BOOKS for sale! 
20% Off Remaining Wall Books

Hello everyone:
After a detailed conversation with the website coordinator, I am re-listing these comics I have for sale. 
All prices, grades and descriptions are listed below the photos.
For more information on any of the listed comic books, please call/text me and leave a message or send me an email. 

Shipping costs will be as close to the exact postal/delivery charge as possible. As an example, I recently mailed out a golden age comic (well packaged) to New York City from Hamilton, Ontario. The regular Canada Post charge was close to $10 (Cnd) and it arrived in a few days. I also have met up locally with buyers to complete transactions at no additional cost. I am also willing to travel to most parts of Southern, Eastern and near Northern Ontario to complete large transactions.
My return policy is pretty basic. If you are not happy with a purchase, please notify me immediately (within 7 days of product arrival) and I will make it right either by giving a full refund or making other arrangements that works for the buyer.
Payment can be made via PayPal, e-transfer, major credit card or (if dealing in person) cash.
I personally grade all my comic books that are raw and I will list/explain hidden defects that are not commonly associated with a particular grade.
I try to accomodate my customers the best that I can.

email : moesattic@hotmail.com     
cell number: (905) 516-3554

Buy with confidence from a collector/dealer with over 50 years of experience. 
I also buy older comic books and related items and I also trade!

IMG_6629.thumb.jpg.c7a092443eb6b130184dce1db07030ce.jpg

IMG_6630.thumb.jpg.bc64dc61ae40c541618667edcd1ceede.jpg

IMG_6631.thumb.jpg.cc38c6c1cd96ecaf0ca85f9d1fc31206.jpg

IMG_6633.thumb.jpg.912d2078e2fb46e7532fa8deb0c08930.jpg

Wall Books List - All Prices in Canadian

ASM 5 VG- $775 SOLD

ASM 28 VG+ $275 SOLD

ASM 101 VG/F $575 SOLD

ASM 298 F/VF $200 REMOVED 

ASM 299 NM $200 REMOVED

Avengers 3 VG- $375 SOLD

Avengers 112 VF/NM $275 SOLD

Batman 105 G+ $275 SOLD

Batman 232 VF/NM $1400 SOLD

Batman 260 VF-  Joker cover & story; 2nd Arkham Asylum (1st named) $125

Capt America 100 VG/F $350 SOLD

Conan 1 F- $300 SOLD

Conan 4 NM- Very nice $175 

Conan 10 NM- Very nice; tiny staple holes $150

Chambers of Darkness 4 VF+ Conan-esque try-out by Smith $125

Eternals 1 VF+ $200 SOLD

FF 1 (Golden Record) F/VF 1966 edition $700

FF 48 F $2700 SOLD

Giant Size Spider-man 4 NM very nice $350 REMOVED

House of Secrets 92 VG+ 1st app of the Swamp Thing by Wrightson (story & art); classic Wrightson cover; small water spot & slight pen on cover $1100 SOLD

Incr Hulk 102 F- $225 SOLD

Inhumans 1 NM- nice $150

Iron Fist 14 app VF- $350 SOLD

Iron Man 1 VF- $1200 SOLD

Jonah Hex 1 VF/NM $125

Journey Into Mystery 86 G/VG 1st full appearance of Odin; faded cover $200 SOLD

JLA 2 VG/F $300

Edited by Moe's Attic
Thread Closed

If I remember correctly Moe started this thread about a month ago and the mods took it down because he hadn't gotten the prices up soon enough or some nonsense. But it was up long enough I imagine some people got to PMing him and struck some deals and he just didn't feel like taking a new picture or thinning out the lovely full spread on that rack. 

On 3/22/2021 at 5:10 PM, AJLewandoski said:

If I remember correctly Moe started this thread about a month ago and the mods took it down because he hadn't gotten the prices up soon enough or some nonsense. But it was up long enough I imagine some people got to PMing him and struck some deals and he just didn't feel like taking a new picture or thinning out the lovely full spread on that rack. 

I know I just received a HOM 1 from Moe through PM that got here fairly quick from Canada and was graded fairly... as my pal Huey's song used to say "He's a suitor" ... I would buy again. I know it's my first HOM 1 :luhv:  GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

54 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I know I just received a HOM 1 from Moe through PM that got here fairly quick from Canada and was graded fairly... as my pal Huey's song used to say "He's a suitor" ... I would buy again. I know it's my first HOM 1 :luhv:  GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Yup right there with you Jimbo ordered a Jungle Tales #1 from his gold thread supremely happy with his service, shipping and the book. No need to be wary here Moe's a pro :headbang:

On 3/22/2021 at 4:07 PM, ft88 said:

I'm confused as to what happened here.  Sales done via PM?  

I mean, nice books but over half sold at nearly $5k within an hour and no closeup scans.  Gitty-up.

Hi guys: thanks for the kind words! I am responding to the few comments here to clarify a few things. As AJLewandoski pointed out, This thread was initially started and then shut down fairly quick. I did indeed receive responses from several members from the original posting and sold some through PM/emails. The thread/website co-odinator didn't get back to me for several days, so I didn't post or re-post anything for fear of doing something wrong again (I was given a demerit point for the mistake). I kept the same wall when I reposted because I wanted members to see that some of the books from this wall had sold so I wouldn't have to keep replying to "so is the such and such still for sale?".  I want to do this right. I like the idea of a wall because it reminds me of the cons that I enjoy doing. Please feel free to message me or email me with any questions as I reply to everyone as best as I can. I send additional photos upon request, explain defects and answer any other questions if I am able. This being said, I will try and clear off the remaining books at 20 % off.

10 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

If I am reading this correctly and the prices are in CAD - I will take this at 20% off. Thanks

OK - can you send me an email please?

moesattic@hotmail.com

We can follow-up on this.

Thanks

Moe